Kingsmere Construction Ltd has a long established reputation for undertaking ecclesiastical projects.
Our extensive experience supported with considerate planning of operations ensures a sensitive and dignified approach in successfully undertaking such projects.
Projects undertaken for various diocesan bodies and religious orders includes
- New build
- DDA adaptation and alteration
Previous projects include
- Holy Cross Church, Timperley. Construction of a new church.
- Russian Orthodox Church of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin. Manchester. Construction of a new church and community centre.
- Polish Church of Divine Mercy, Manchester. Internal alteration.
- English Martyrs Church, Manchester. Grade II Restoration.
- All Saints Franciscan Monastery, Trafford. Grade I Restoration.
- 16th Century Church of St Lawrence, Denton. Grade II External masonry works.
- Emmanuel Church, Didsbury. Grade II Reordering.
- St John the Baptist, Knutsford. Grade II Reordering.
- Altrincham United Reformed Church. Reordering.
- St Mary the Virgin, Ellenbrook. Extension and alteration.
- Religious Society of Friends – Quakers, Manchester. Grade II Restoration.
© Kingsmere Construction Ltd | Spath Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 2GT | T: 0161 448 2112 | M: 0797 320 5772